Skip to main content

Ulta HAUL

ULTA HAUL

Buy One Get One Free



Wallis
Bluey
Toff
Lady Muck


This was def a steal for sure!

Autumn/Winter Collection
Great colors & ready for fall/winter
Toff 
A darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink.

Bluey

 A slightly metallic dark peacock blue


Wallis 
A tarnished, metallic olive gold, as mysterious and regal as its namesake.

Lady Muck 
Powdery periwinkle blue, slightly on the grey side and infused with pearl pigment for a soft, sexy sheen.

I am pretty sure I would love every single one of them. Do you have any Butter London?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Fabulous Michael Kors 2 tones Bracelet Watch

Rose gold embellishes a beautiful bracelet watch with a sparkling chronograph dial texturally contrasted by a knurled topring. Deployant clasp closure. Approx. band length: 190mm. Approx. band width: 18mm. Approx. case diameter: 36mm. Water-resistant to 10 ATM (100 meters). Stainless steel/rose-gold ionic plating/Swarovski crystals/mineral crystal/mother-of-pearl. By Michael Kors; imported. Color: Rose Gold/ Silver item  $225.00 I always wanted a Michael Kors Watch and it is a expensive watch so I'm glad I had the opportunity to buy it since the Nordstrom Anniversary sale lower his original price I'm very happy with this watch it very sophisticated  It looks king of masculine but then there are the rose gold details and crystals on the face that balance it all out with a feminine touch. It is classy & Cute but not over the top. It came in a dark brown box very stylish. It is a Gorgeous 2 tone Bracelet Watch I'm in love It goes well with jeans, work clothes...

Tarte aqualillies palette review

Tarte Aqualillies Palette  Aqualillies for Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eye & Cheek Palette by Tarte is an Amazonian clay-infused palette of 6 new eye eyeshadows, bronzer, highlighter and a limited-edition blush all tucked inside a classically elegant, mirrored compact. It comes in a beautiful packaging. It has been my go to palette during the spring and summer. The shades are super pretty, great pigmentation, long lasting and great color payoff.  Also I decided to try the  Glide Aqualillies for Tarte Limited-Edition Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick in timeless on bare lips for the ultimate finishing touch - a super saturated bright coral lip. It is pretty similar to Mac Ablaze, but I cannot lie it last a long time in your lips no matter if you go in the water or drink water. It will stay on. The palette has 6 eyeshadows  hammock (chocolate brown), bikini (golden peach), barefoot (golden nude), parasol (champagne rose), sundeck (light br...